The Mirror Principle
Our fulfillment really does come down to one formula; one simple principle. The Mirror Principle is as simple as it is powerful. It is timeless; it is inspiring; and it might well be a genuine classic…
Here are seven thought provoking questions that may lead you to consider buying the book.
- Do you strive to be a champion, or to be the best at what you do?
- Do you seek a fulfilled life, having realized that we only get one shot at this journey called life?
- Are you tired of “self help” books that are vague and frankly offer little in facts, realism, and practical steps?
- Are you looking to succeed in your business, your relationships, or your goals, without missing out on living a fun-filled life?
- Are you an aspiring leader of a nation or organisation, who wants to master the key principle upon which great nations and organisations thrive?
- Newton, Einstein, Columbus, Da Vinci, Beethoven, Gandhi, Oprah, Gates, and J.K. Rowling – what did they all have in common? Do you want to know what made them the icons they are today?
- Lastly, do you want a daily companion, from whom you can constantly draw inspiration amidst the flurry of everyday life; a companion who you can look into like a mirror and be reminded that the journey is worthwhile?
About the Book
The Mirror Principle is for those who are tired of the rat race; who want to understand how to live life to its fullest, and make sense of success.
The great ancient African civilizations once stood at the summit of human enterprise, displaying the beauty of the human spirit in bright colors.
Word from Author
The book carries a timeless message. My passion for human potential made me a seemly candidate to remind us all of The Mirror Principle.
Join us while we explore the concepts of The Mirror Principle in more depth, with helpful insight, tips and tricks for the journey of life.